Thursday, December 16, 2010

Are You a DivaSoulMama or a DivaSoulBrotha?

If you are a mom or a guy or just someone who has opinions about movies and TV, I'd love to give you a forum (that's about all I can give)! Specifically, I'd love to have a DivaSoulMom who can review kid's movies and give a mom's perspective. It's just too weird for me to go to a kid flick on my own. It makes me feel kind of sleezy.

Also, a male perspective is always welcomed and appreciated! If you're a guy who wants to offer his two sense on all things television and music, I'd love to hear from you too. (you don't have to be the 'DivaSoulBrotha' if you don't want to!)

What if you have something to say and you're not a mom or a dude, I would love to hear from you too. I'm always looking for ways to expand the DivaSoul Family

No comments: