Thursday, May 10, 2012

School’s Out, for Summer or Forever?


For next season? Lea Michelle, in. Amber
Riley, out. Dianna Argon, not sure.

So senior year is coming to a close for many of the New Directions on Glee. In the past, Ryan Murphy has said that graduation isn’t the end for several characters … but he hasn’t said who. It has been confirmed that Rachel, Finn, Kurt and Santana will be back for Season 4. The fate of the others has been left up in the air … or has it?

Yesterday Amber Riley who plays Mercedes tweeted, “That’s a wrap on Amber Riley! Just closed a chapter in my life, the only thing I’ve known day in and day out for three years. I’m going to miss the whole Glee family, seeing them everyday! I have so many brothers and sisters now Description: :)But I am looking forward to a much needed and deserved summer vacation! SCHOOL’S OUT Glee Kids! Let’s play!”

Does this mean that she won’t be back. Adding to the discussion is this tweet from Dianna Argon who plays Quinn, "I don't know all that is to come, but I know what a day like this means. Four years of love, light and support. To the cast, crew and creators and to all of you that have shown your love along the way. We just can't thank you enough."

She did say four years and not three so we’ll just have to wait and see.

No comments: