Monday, April 2, 2012

Decisions! Decisions!

All of the sudden, Sunday night has gotten really busy. It used to be Once Upon a Time and that was about it (I gave up on Desperate Housewives a few seasons ago). Then came Celebrity Apprentice which rounded out my Sunday TV watching.

Then, things got busy … really busy.

I started watching GCB and thought it was a lot of fun. However, I had to DVR it because it competed with the second hour of Celebrity Apprentice. Then, AMC threw in another twist. They brought back Mad Men – that used to be a late summer, early fall show. I love Mad Men but felt I should probably DVR it. I want to have the ability to play certain scenes back. And, if that wasn’t bad enough, they launched the second season of The Killing last night. Goodness Gracious! Now, I have to find the time to watch all my Sunday shows before the next Sunday!

Monday night is pretty easy from the DVR perspective. I have The Voice from 8:00 – 10:00 and then ..., it used to be Castle but now it’s Smash. I DVR Castle. I feel sort of guilty about that, but I’m in that music mood from The Voice and Smash just makes sense.

I have to say, it’s nice to actually have several good shows worth watching.

No comments: