Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer TV Picks: Tuesday Night


Okay, Tuesday, we have a problem. We actually have a two conflicts, one at 9:00 p.m., the other at 10:00 p.m..

8:00 PM is fine. For the second day in a row, I’ll be watching Hell’s Kitchen. Delicious!

The first conflict comes at 9:00 when MasterChef goes head-to-head with Rizzoli and Isles on TNT. I watched an episode of the first season somewhat reluctantly (nothing else was on) and I actually liked it. Angie Harmon (Jane Rizzoli) and Sasah Alexander (Maura Isles) have a great chemistry and it extends to the rest of the cast. Tuesday night on TNT is fun.

However, I think I’ll watch MasterChef and DVR R & I. Sorry ladies, Gordon Ramsey for the win!

At 10:00, it’s another TNT show. This time it’s TNT's Franklin and Bash. Mark-Paul Gosselar and Breckin Meyer are two attorneys living in a state of suspended adolescence who somehow manage to be pretty good lawyers (despite their courtroom hijinx). Okay, I don’t really know why I like this show, but I do. True, the leads have chemistry like R & I but otherwise it’s a pretty silly show. I’ll just file this one under guilty pleasures.

However, its up against the second season of The Glee Project … one of my favorite summer shows from last season. I’m a major Gleek so this really isn’t even a battle. The Glee Project wins hands-down. I’ll have to DVR Franklin and Bash. It’s entirely possible I might forget about it at all.


No comments: