Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer TV Picks: Weekend Edition


Friday
Incredibly, there really isn’t anything piquing my interest on Friday night. So, call me crazy, but maybe, this is a sign that I need to do something crazy like get out of the house, take a night away from the B.A.T (which is what I call my 55” TV – the Big Ass Television) and have a life. You know do things, like go out to dinner, check out a few new spots, or something.

Saturday
I’ll be back home, in front of the bat, with my eyes fixed on Investigation Discovery watching Wicked Attraction at 9:00 (a repeat) and a new episode at 10:00 p.m. For those of you who aren’t ID Addicts, Wicked Attraction is a show that features couples (sometimes siblings or friends) who get together and commit terrible crimes they might not have committed if they hadn’t met the other person.

Sunday
It’s a repeat of Friday night! Only I’ll prpbably end up watching things that I’ve DVRed. Given the relatively slim summer pickings, I might try to catch up on a show I've missed like Revenge or actually make another attempt to read a book, or play with my dog or do any number of things I say I'm going to spend more time doing.

No comments: