Thursday, August 25, 2011

He's Really Out

Chord Overstreet, who played Sam Evans, on Glee sat down with TV Line and explained his departure from the show. First off, he was a recurring character much like Darren Criss (Blaine) and Harry Shum Jr. (Mike Chang). Unlike those two, however, the decision was made not to make him a full-time cast member this season.

He was offered an opportunity to come back on a recurring basis with the possibility of becoming a series regular later in the season but he declined, deciding instead to focus on his music career.

He told TVLine, "I did a lot of thinking and I felt like it was a good time to work on my album and focus on that avenue of my career. They offered me the chance to come back for a few episodes, but there was nothing guaranteed so I decided to dive into the music thing. And that’s been my main priority the past two months."

He will be seen later this season on a few episodes of The Middle.

So as soon as Mercedes gets a man, he drops out of the show. What does a sista have to do to get some love????

No comments: