Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Alcatraz: Condemned to Cancelation

Just when these guys start to get interesting, the ratings take
a dive. Hopefully, it will rebound because I could really like
this show!
Even though a new episode of House was a ratings winner, it didn’t help the second episode of Alcatraz which lost 10% of its audience from last week’s two-hour debut. I have watched both episodes and I would say I enjoyed last night’s episode better than the pilot. There was a high creepiness factor that could have put some people off as they were chasing a child killer. It was a bit unsettling. Yet, they laid down some more of the story about the inmates and the people chasing them that pulled me in a bit more. However, now I am worried. I hate to get invested in a show just to have it yanked at the beginning.

The next new show I need to check out is Touch. I loved Kiefer in 24, but, I’ll be honest, not a lot about this show interests me. I’ll give it a shot but I’m not sure I’ll be in it for the long haul

No comments: