Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Back

I’m back from visiting family in beautiful balmy Cleveland Ohio. I did spend some time thinking about where I see this blog going and I came to some conclusions. First and foremost this site should be FUN. It should be fun for you to read and fun for me to write.

Next, it occurred to me, on the drive somewhere between Marietta and Canton, this is my blog so it should reflect what I like. What an epiphany! So I’m going to build the blog around television shows I watch and movies I want to see. So, expect to see commentaries on my favorite TV shows: Glee, American Idol, and Celebrity Apprentice come to mind, and movies I want to see (i.e. lots of comedies … romantic and otherwise, some action, some drama and practically no horror). I’ll be seeing on average one film a week and I’ll let you know what I’ll be seeing. Since I am not an official critic, I’ll be seeing them on opening weekend, and not at early screenings.

Also, I good friend of mine will be contributing posts on pop culture, TV and gossip.

Finally, in addition to TV commentaries and news, and movie reviews and news, I’ll be posting a Friday round-up of any news and gossip. I plan on posting at least three to four times a week.

This will be fun!

No comments: